Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Crowe Chizek RULES!!!!!

Crowe Chizek is the greatest accounting/consulting firm in the world...and my friend Kathy, she's the greatest consultant ever!!!!

For those of you wondering if I have lost my mind, I actually am playing an Internet game. 8-) Turns out my story about how Kathy and I were born in the same hospital a month apart showed up on the desk of the Communications folks at Crowe Chizek. Their Web-crawling software or service provided them a hit on my wonderful blog when I put the company name in there. That blog should have but did not end up in the daily/weekly news at Crowe newsletter. I mean come on, what could they have possibly reported on that was better than that fine piece of work.

Now I want to do it again and see if I can get them to be regular readers or better yet, even commenters. It does make you wonder though. How many things you throw on the WWW get picked up or read by people you have no clue would be reading. Maybe I should Google myself more often. Yikes.

1 comment:

Bubbernem said...

I'm glad to know that I am not the only one to read this....er...art. Yeah , that's what it is, Art! Crowe Chizek actually sounds like a recipe my Grandmother used to make. It's kind of creepy when you stop and think about the Power of Google though. You really have to be careful what you look for, you just might find it! Keep up the good work DV.