Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi, I'm really not dead

Greetings all. I have been lazy not dead. Not much going on around here but here is the quick and dirty version of the last 2 months...we went to New York City for a great 4 days, Jennifer changed jobs (back to an old one), we found out Jenn was pregnant and due in February (I'm not allowed to say that the original due date was Super Bowl weekend...oops I did it...), Jenn's fun little Jetta had massive engine issues and we had to buy a new car, my Saturn needed about $500 in brake work and we finally made the effort and put the money down to get the MGB that has been in parents garage for 20 years fixed and running.

I think that is about it for now, but I am getting my mojo back for this blogging thing.

Take care all!

3 comments:

Bubbernem said...

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Baaaaaack! For those of you that are old enough to remember, that is the catch phrase from Welcome Back Kotter's theme song in the seventies. For those of you who aren't old enough to remember, please refer to the last sentence for clarification. Glad to have you back lil' bro. Congrats on all the good news. Too bad that cars can't live forever. I'm thinking about going back to a horse and buggy. We will keep praying for y'all. Please keep us in your prayers. Remember that pregnacy can be like "that time of the month" times 36. Be very, very nice and super compassionate. I know you are going to have to work hard at both of those, but it will be worth the effort in the ling run. :) Stay out of trouble and keep the bloggage coming. Some of us really enjoy your writing style and everybody else just loves you anyway!

Dorothy said...

Hi Bryan, Glad to see your post!
Congrats. on the expected 'bundle of joy'! Bubba's comment has some good advice for you. Don't know how it will be for Jenn, but when I was expecting, I felt terrific and worked right up until delivery time. Everybody is different, but I hope it will go that well for y'all.

Jennifer said...

Goodness, you need to post more. I'm getting tired of checking this and finding nothing new. ;)